WeLcOmE

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄MÜŝįк is My Life▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄

luni, 24 ianuarie 2011

The girls and ghost-PART 3

CY:Do you still believe in ghosts?
Z:Of course.......
CY:Of course what?
Z:NO
CY:What?
Z:When?

CY:Why?
Z:Anyway,I'm wondering what's happening with Cody and Rebeccah?
              *Cody&Rebeccah*
R: Man,I'm feeling sick...

C:YUP, no even here is beautiful!!!
R:What do you mean?
C:Why are we making a team?
R:Don't know,maybe 'cause Crys wants to stay with Zack ......or something like this!
C:Well,she likes him?

R:I don't know,but last night she said that Zack is kinda sweet....
C:Really?
R:No,I just wanted to say this!
C:So,you like Zack....?
R:NOPE!!!!
C:Well,who likes Zack?

R:Who knows?
C:Jessica?
R:Who cares?Hey,I'm going to have some popcorn.Do you want some?
C:Yeah,mine with salt.
R:Sure not pepper?
C:.........:-??
R:I know!!! 
 BUT WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT IS THAT.....THE GHOST(IS FALSE!!!)DOESEN'T EXIST!!!SUPRISE!!!!!!!!
Z,CY,C,R:WHAAAAAT????!!!!



                     ALRIGHT,SEE YA' IN THE NEXT EPISODE!!!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu