WeLcOmE

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄MÜŝįк is My Life▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄

joi, 9 februarie 2012

Valentine's Day top 20 songs

VALENTINE'S DAY TOP 20 SONGS


  20.Dev-In the dark.


 19.Fergie feat Will.I.Am-Fergalicious


 18.Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine-Stereo Hearts.


 17.Inna-Endless


 16.Bruno Mars-It will rain


 15.CobraStarship-You make me feel good


 14.Adele-Someone like you


 13.Stereo Skyline-Uptown,get around


 12.Rihanna-We found love


 11.Cher Loyd-With ur Love


 10.Taylor Swift-You belong with me


 9.Avril Lavigne-I love you


 8.Avril Lavigne-Smile


 7.Usher ft. Pitbull-DJ got us falling in love


 6.Jason Derulo-It girl


 5.Jennifer Lopez-Papi


 4.Jessie J-Domino


 3.David Guetta ft. usher-Without U


 2.Ron Pope-Drop in the ocean


 1.Sore-Love is music



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu