WeLcOmE

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄MÜŝįк is My Life▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄

duminică, 6 februarie 2011

The best rivals part 1/3

You see guys,Rebeccah was a very unusual girl.She liked always j-rock(don't ask me what kind of music is that,I don't listen to it)but she was always angry.At school,she wasn't the best,but at that contest-who has the biggest mouth(about who talks more,and more,and more!)-She always wins.That's kinda weird,but,that's  our Rebeccah.In the biology class she talks about the newest song from F.T. Island(a k-pop band) and in maths she talks about how many fans does Brad Pitt has-fan girls-on youtube.Anyway,like I said,Rebeccah is not so good at school.I'm sorry for her,but I love my life.In the next part of this episode you'll see what I'm talking about when I say that Rebeccah and a new girl,Caty,are THE BEST RIVALS!!!SEE YOU THERE and don't forget: POP AROUND THE BLOCK

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu