WeLcOmE

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄MÜŝįк is My Life▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄

sâmbătă, 5 februarie 2011

Halloween episodes-PART 3

CY:Alice,what did you think when you were in the bathroom.
P(puppet):Well,I thought that it will be like HIDE 'N' SEEK.Why not?How can you said NO at this cool idea?
CY:Easy!!!NO!
P:Alright,alright,relax!Take it easy!
CY:I can't...
P:Why?
CY:Cody is coming...
P:Ops!I must hide!
CY:Go in my bedroom! Faster!

C:Who are you talking with?
CY:With......nobody!I mean,nothing,and...What are you doing here anyway?
C:Why are MY underpants PINK?
CY: Pff,'cause it's Rebeccah's fault!
C: k , see ya.
CY:Wow he was close,too close!
P:Yum!This chocolate it's delicious!
CY:Yeah,yeah,just hurry up and go into my desk.
P:What do you mean?
CY:Go and hide and......
Z:Crys. what are you doing?
CY:Nothing,I just...
C:Guys,Jessica is here!
P:Oh my god!
Z:Who said that?
CY:Nobody!
Z:???
CY:K,I said OMG!
Z:Jessica,your sister is too happy to see you!
J:Really?

CY:No!
J:I know that I missed so much time,but my school doesen't wait for me!
R:Where's Alice?

J:Who's Alice?
CY:Cody's girlfriend!
C:What?!

Z:I know,Cody can't even flirt with a NORMAL girl!
R:Yup,he's right!So,where's Alice?
J:Man,I'm new in this situation,don't you think?
Z:I can read on your head , Jess : I HATE THIS PART-PUSSYCAT DOLLS!!!
J:Sure,and tell me,who's Alice?

R:I'm first!So,Alice it'a super cute puppet,from a shop-a Halloween shop.
J:And...?
c:And it's not my girlfriend.
J:Well,that explains many things.
Z:And I put Cody's underpants in the washing machine with Rebeccah's red dress and with a lot of soap.
R:What did...
C:you ..
Z:Look,I'm sorry!
J:And,Crystal,now is your turn!
CY:And.....what a beautiful day,right?

C:yup,but we talk about that puppet.
CY:Is in my room.
*when the girls went in Crystal's room,the puppet ....was....gone!!!Mwhahahaha*
R:Cool!

............... THE END...........


NEXT EPISODE:YOU'LL SEE...:d

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu