WeLcOmE

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄MÜŝįк is My Life▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄

joi, 3 februarie 2011

Halloween episodes-PART 2

And Crystal's going to....to......that shop.
CY:Man,they shall clean this part of the market.(Let's think at a part of a market that is locked and it's there is announcement that says:DO NOT ENTER THERE!FROM THE 19-TH CENTURIES.TAKE CARE,THERE ARE : SPIDERS,FRAMES,AND PROBABLY A FEW BROKEN PIPES AND .... EVIL......)
CY:Who cares?I must take that stupid puppet and get out of here.Where's that stupid puppet?
P(puppet):HERE I AM=>in the locked part.
CY:Who talked with me?
P: ME!!!!!!
CY :A!!Man,it's just a kid...Or I talk only with myself?
P: NO,with me!!!!
CY:WoW...I tought that the view is going first,but now,I really think that I was wrong.

P:Yeah,me too.
CY:See?I'm crazy and I'm only 17 years old!
P:So what?
CY:You are that puppet that Rebeccah likes?
P:Yes,that's me:puppet Alice.
CY:So.....let's go home.I think I like you.You're really cute.
P:Yes,I am.
CY:Nobody must know about you.
P:Not even Zack?
CY:Yup,not even h.....wait,where did you met Zack?
P:Well, Rebeccah telled me about him.Everything.
CY:And ?
P:And I know him.
CY:Man,when I was thinking that I'M CRAZY!
P:I know.Many people ....
CY: k, Let's go home.At my house.
P:My home was at the cemetery...
CY:Why?
P:My mother died in 1756.

CY:Awww ,poor puppet.
P:Alice
CY:Right!
*AT CRYSTAL'S HOUSE.*
CY:Ssh!Go on the peaks.
P:Alright.
*Rebeccah was on the kitchen.Why?She was preparing a pie.*
R: Crys , what are you doing?
 CY:Rebeccah,I thought  that you're at MRS. Simpson....Being gone.
R:Nope,Mrs. S is gone.
CY:Alright,so tell  me what are you doing.!*crystal is making a sign to Alice the puppet-that sign informes you that you shall go to the bathroom or in the bedroom like in hide and seek.*
R:Well i"m..

CY:Gotta go,bye!
R:Where are you going?

CY:To the bathroom 'cause the light is.....now ON>
R:It wasn't on,it was OFF!!!
CY:Well,'cause Zack is in the bathroom.

R:And why do you want to go there if it's somebody there?
CY:Because.....because....because Zack is with Cody outside.

R:Nope,you already telled methat he's in.
CY:No,you're crazy!
R:I tought that the view is going first.
CY:Me too!
                     *END OFF PART 2*


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu