WeLcOmE

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄MÜŝįк is My Life▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄

joi, 30 decembrie 2010

Episode 2-The girls and ghost

C:Alright,now I gotta go to music .
Z:At 11 o'clock,PM?
C:Yeah,the teacher just called me
CY: k,but can you take Rebeccah too?
C:No,I don't think so!
CY:Why?
C:I love my life!Bye!

Z:And what we're going to do?
CY:Well,Rebeccah is picking her nose and I am going to watch a movie.
Z:And what I suppose  to do?
CY:Eat,drink(only juice!)and you can pick your nose too,but don't make any noise,ya' hear me?
Z:Maybe...

CY:Maybe what?
Z:Maybe I'll pick my nose later :P:P:P...But  tell me about the movie.

CY:It name is A HAUNTING
Z:Hey,that's on Discovery!
CY:Yeah,so?
Z:Not even Cody is looking at that.

CY:Sure,and I'm the annoying orange from the kingdom of Youtube
Z:Nice to meet you,I'm New York!
CY:If you want to watch the movie,give me some popcorn
*After that,Zack was still watching the show,with the lights off;And Cody enters with the lights off too*
Z:Don't enter there!
C:Where?
Z: AAAAAA!!!!!!!You really  scared me,man!
CY:Who is here?Except you Rebeccah!
R:Me?
CY:No,Jessica(CY is angry in this part,don't know why-maybe because she waked up)
R:*being sleepy-she's going to Cody*O,Hi Jess!You have a new haircut!And,you wear Cody's clothes?
C:NO!

R:Well,yes!Whoa!What happened with your voice?
C:No,I mean it's not Jessica,it's me,Cody!
R:What happened here?

C:I can ask the same thing!
Z:You know,we were just watching  A HAUNTING AND.....
                                            To be continued

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu