WeLcOmE

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄MÜŝįк is My Life▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄

joi, 7 aprilie 2011

versuri melodii!!!!

I love you-by Avril Lavigne
      La la     ...La la la la la x 2
I like your smile
            I like your vibe
           I like your style
           But that's not why I love you
    And I , I like the way,you're such a star!
  But that's not why I love you,hey
Do you feel....Do you feel me...Do you feel what I feel?Do..
Do you need....Do you need me...Do you need meeee
You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
I'm not sure you know..
That the reason I love you is you!
Being you...
Just you...
      Yeah the reason I love you is all that we've been trought
And that's why I love you!
La la
La la la la x 2
                 I like the way...you misbehave
               When we get wasted
But that's not why I love you
          And how you keep cool when I am complicated
   But that's not why I love you
    HEY!
Do you feel?
Do you feel me?Do you feel what I feel too?
Do you need?
Do you need me?Do you need me?
 You're so beautiful
           But that's not why I love you
       And I'm not sure you know
   That the reason I love you is YOU!
{Being you
{Just you
    Yeah the reason I love you is all that we've been trought
 And that's why I love you!
   Yeah-Oh. Oh.
 Even though we didn't make it trough
I am always here for you
YOU
         You're so beutiful
But that's not why I love you
I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
{Being you
{Just you
 Yeah the reason I love you is all that we've been trough
And that;s why I love you!
LA la
La la la la(Oh oh)
La la
La la la la(That's why I love you)x2







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu